Monday, January 4, 2010

Tudo bem!

Well, this week has been exciting as always. I will start with visa news. We got 50 visas this week. Mine was not in it, but our district leaders was.... hahaha. So yeah...that's where we are. I hope we get another batch on monday...if I do get that I will call you for like 5 minutes...yeah pretty exciting I know.

Lets see....well Monday I had to go to the podiatrist...no insurance..but the doctor helps missionaries for free...so it was good...I went because of my wart....it came back with a vengence...he cut it out again just like last time. I think that he went deeper this time. it bleed a lot more which actually had me concerned. I even got a blessing because i was concerned about the bleeding. I went to the nurse the next day and she told me to stay off my feet. That was Wednesday when the new missionaries come in...I was supposed to host...which means you just walk all the newbies around and help them. I couldn't do that because of the nurse...so while I did that got to work on português with my teacher, Irmão Smith, for like 2 hours just us. So that was pretty much my week. I go back to the doctor on monday. I can actually walk on it without it hurting too bad. That is a blessing from serving.

I got a package from Aunt Cindy with goodies in it.

Last Saturday I placed a set of missionaries for a girl who called in at the Referral center.

New Years was kinda of dead....not a whole lot of excitement.

I have learned today from my study about repentence. I like the talk by Elder Andersen ...repent that I may hear you....I like it because our families are blessed when we repent.

So tomorrow I am gonna fast for the visas. I have a big hope for Monday that it will come...but if not...the church is still true and I am where I need to be.

Hows the house? Mail me pics if you can.

How's Tazie?

We taught in the teaching resource center again yesterday. We taught the 2nd lesson for the first time. It wasn't too bad. Its weird to think I have been out almost 2 months...craziness!!!!

Thanks for all the support you guys give me.

How did my Christmas letters turn out...anyone cry? Hahahaha!!!

Well, that's all for now.

Te Amo,

Elder Athans

No comments: