Saturday, November 14, 2009

Oi from Provo 11/14/09

Tudo Bem?

I am doing well. I really am having a great time here in the Provo Missionary Training Center. There really is an abundance of the Lords espirito here. I have some really otimo teachers. I have already learned a lot. I am sorry mother that I would not talk you; but, remember I get blessings for obedience. If I get blessings that means you blessings as well.

I have a pretty awesome companion. His name is Elder McQuivey. He is from Vernal, Utah. He is computer geek so we actaully get along pretty well. I am glad for this time that I get to serve the Lord.

I probably will gain weight. I feel like I already have. I have a big glass of choclate milk every meal. So, I proabably will get fat.

I was asked to serve as the Senior companion. I was in President Wilkson's branch but, however I will be in a new one because the mtc is growing because the visa problems.

I am trying to be the best that I can. I am trying to turn my will over to the Lord.

How is North Carolina?

I have recieved 3 letters. One from Mom, one from Amy and one from a friend from college. This is a pic of my Companion and myself.

I will write you next friday that is my regualar Pday. I ran into Elder Cyrier. and some other elders I went to college with.

Eu Seu que Joseph Smith e um profeta.

All My Love

Elder Athans

P.S. No pics today...I will try to send some. All my Love

No comments: