Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Bucket List

My Business Prof. made us create a list of the 50 things that we want to do before we die.  Here is my list:

1)      Get Married

2)      Have Kids

3)      Serve as a Full-Time Missionary

4)      Serve as a Senior Missionary with my wife

5)      Become a Doctor (O.D. or P.h.D.)

6)      Teach on the College Level

7)      Go to Africa

8)      Go to Paris

9)      Go Skydiving

10)  Go to the temple

11)  Go to Caribbean

12)  Go to California

13)  Meet George Lucas

14)  Bike Moab with my Dad

15)  Bike across N.C.

16)  Go to Disneyworld with my Kids

17)  Go to Universal

18)  Go to a Comic book Convention

19)  Go to a session of General Conference in the Conference Center

20)  Go to India

21)  Go Bungee Jumping

22)  Build my own house

23)  Go repelling forward

24)  Own my own business

25)  Start/work with a  Charity

26)  See my children married in the temple

27)  Own a Mac

28)  Meet general authorities

29)  See my siblings sealed in the temple

30)  Be in a movie

31)  Write a book

32)  Backpack across Europe

33)  Own a pool table

34)  Learn to speak another language

35)  Go to Israel

36)  Go to Egypt

37)  Take care of my parents finically

38)  Get along with my  brother

39)  Live long enough to see my grandkids

40)  Teach seminary

41)  Attend a music  concert

42)  Own  a big truck

43)  Be involved in my community politics

44)  Go on a cruise

45)  Be on a game show

46)  Learn to sing

47)  Visit the Outer banks of N.C.

48)  Have a pet (dog or pig)

49)  Learn to love to read

50)  Be a resource directors use when they make comic book superhero movies

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Great list Zach. I want to do lots of those things too. :)